See the availability calendar.
To book online simply click on your selected start date (any date with a blue bar across the top) and a form will pop up showing the price of your chosen length of stay. The calendar is headed “Escapesto”, don’t worry this is normal, it is just hosted on a different site.
If you have any problems please call or email and we will be happy to help. 00 33 6 46 100 300 / email@example.com.
A deposit of 25% is taken to confirm your booking. Once we receive your booking form we will send you the details on how to pay securely by credit card.
The balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival.
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions are set out below. You will be required to accept these to book online and your booking form will be automatically generated.
1. Booking / Rental
- The rental contract is between the rental client and the owner.
- Please complete the booking form and make payment as detailed in the online form and subsequent email.
- By booking online you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
- The rental period is from 16.00 on the day of arrival until 10.00 on the day of departure.
- The number of persons residing in the rental property during the rental period must not alter from that stated on the booking form except with prior notice. Please advise bed configuration required.
- The renter and party acquire no rights whatsoever over the property with the exception of occupation as a holiday let for the period paid for. The client shall not sub-let the property.
- On arrival, and in any case within 24 hours, the renter should report any breakages and/or defects in the property or its contents to the property manager.
- Unless otherwise agreed all payments must be made as per the details on the booking form or the email you will receive following online booking. Online credit card payment is available and any bank charges / transfer fees must be paid by the renter should they choose not to pay by credit card.
- Security Deposit
- The security deposit of 300€ per apartment is payable no later than a week before arrival.
- The renter shall leave the accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
- Any breakages, damage or loss caused to the property or its contents during the rental period may result in the forfeit of some or the entire security deposit.
- Although final cleaning is included within the rental price, the owner reserves the right to retain money from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs should the property be left in an unacceptable condition.
- The security deposit will be released 14 days after your departure from the property.
- Cancellation Policy (only written notification by email or registered post can be accepted).
I. The initial 25% deposit is non-refundable.
II. After the balance has been paid, this amount is non- refundable.
- In the case of a cancellation, the owners and agents will do everything possible to re-let the property. If this is possible all monies paid will be refunded less 100€ administration fee and any difference in price achieved between the initial rental price and the rental price to the new renters (i.e. if a last minute discount is offered to secure the rental or if a fee is payable for a premium ad to attract a new renter).
- Should the property become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be made. Liability of the owner and their agents is strictly limited to the value of the booking.
- The renter is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy, which includes cancellation cover for flights and accommodation and full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, etc. Any losses are the responsibility of the renter, not the responsibility of the owners or their agents. The house must be kept locked at night and at any time it is left unattended.
- It is advised that the client take additional breakdown and motor insurance if on a self-drive holiday.
6. Swimming Pool
- The property conforms to new French government regulations for swimming pools.
- It is parents’ responsibility to monitor their children and children are not allowed in the pool area except under parents’ supervision.
- The owner and their agents accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any accident in its properties, their grounds or swimming pools. Children MUST be supervised at all times.
- The owners and their agents shall not be held responsible for:
I. Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, or in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliances in the property or garden.
II. Any loss, damage or injury, which is a result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes, or other matters beyond the owner’s control.
III. Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of, or during the rental period.
- If the renter fails to notify the property manager of any problems or dissatisfactions prior to departure from the property, it is deemed that the renter is satisfied and therefore has no case for redress.
- The renter is expected to act in a manner that would not cause unacceptable disturbance to residents in neighbouring properties.
- No smoking is allowed inside the property. Outside please ensure all cigarette butts are cleared away.
These terms and conditions are in place to maintain the holiday home to a high standard and to keep the administration process as simple and efficient as possible. We sincerely thank you in advance for following these terms and conditions and trust that your holiday is enjoyable and relaxing for you, your family and friends!