Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions detail the agreement of temporary property rental
between the “Client / Renter” and the “Property Owner”.
I. Booking / Rental
• Please contact SCI les Ursulines Ltd to confirm availability of your chosen property. Complete and return the booking form & payment as detailed.
• Rental of “The Property” includes water, electricity (except in winter months as detailed), gas, linen and towels (except beach / pool).
• The persons residing in the rental properties, during the rental period, must not alter from that stated on the booking form, nor shall it exceed the maximum number stated in the website advertisement or advised to you at the time of booking.
• The client and party acquire no rights whatsoever over the property excepting occupation as a holiday let for the period booked. The client shall not sub-let the property.
• The client should report any breakages and / or defects in the property or its contents to SCI les Ursulines Ltd without delay.
• The bringing of pets on to the property is forbidden except with written permission of the owner.
• All payments should be made in Euros otherwise agreed.
• 300euro deposit due on booking.
• Final balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
• Total rent is payable in full on booking within 8 weeks of arrival.
III. Security Bond
• A security bond will be taken at the time of booking (see Booking Form for amount).
• The Holidaymaker shall leave the accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
• Any breakages, damage or loss caused to the property or its contents during the rental period may result in the forfeit of some or the entire security bond.
• Although final cleaning is included within the rental price, The Owner reserves the right to retain money from the security bond, to cover additional cleaning costs should the property be left in an unacceptable condition.
• The security bond (or part thereof) will be returned to the Client within 14 days after departure from the Property.
• Cancellation Policy (Only written notification can be accepted).
I. Cancellation more than 8 weeks prior to arrival: 50% of deposit refunded.
II. Cancellation within 8 week of arrival: 0% of full payments refunded.
• It is essential clients effect holiday insurance cover to ensure losses on flights and accommodation are fully covered.
• The owners reserve the right to modify or withdraw any booking due to circumstances beyond their control and cannot be liable for any loss, expense, inconvenience or claim arising there from.
• Should the property become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be made.
• The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy, which includes cancellation cover and full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, etc., since these losses are not the responsibility of the Owners. The house must be kept locked at night and whenever unattended.
• It is advised that the client take additional breakdown and motor insurance if on a self-drive holiday.
• SCI les Ursulines shall not be held responsible for;
I. Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, or in respect of any equipment, machinery, or appliances in the property or garden.
II. Any loss, damage or injury, which is a result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes, or other matters beyond the owner’s control.
III. Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of, or during the rental period.
• If the client fails to notify SCI les Ursulines of any problems or dissatisfactions prior to departure from the property, it is deemed that the client is satisfied and therefore has no case for redress.
• SCI les Ursulines Ltd and the owner accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any accident in its properties, their grounds or swimming pools. Children MUST be supervised at all times.
• The client is expected to act in a manner that would not cause unacceptable disturbance to residents in neighbouring properties.
• Swimming Pools. The property conforms to new French government regulations.